As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Manuscripts that are found to have been published elsewhere, or to be under review elsewhere, will incur duplicate submission/publication sanctions. If authors have used their own previously published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work.
- Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will incur plagiarism sanctions.
- All authors’ information should be provided, include the names, emails and mailing addresses.
- The submission file is in PDF document file format created from LaTeX source prepared according to the journal’s LaTeX file. This same file is used for the formal peer review process.
- If a submission is accepted, the LaTeX source file and figures will be uploaded as supplementary files. Images embedded within LaTex file are in EPS format only.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Matematichki Bilten has a single-blind reviewing process, in which the reviewer is unknown to the author, but the identity of the author is known to the reviewer.