Initial submission (manuscript for review)
The submission file MUST be a single PDF created from LaTeX source (avoid false converting software!) prepared according to the journal’s LaTeX template.
The interested contributors are highly encouraged to submit their manuscripts/papers to the Editor in Chief via e-mail at email@example.com, or at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the name of the journal (Mat. Bilten) in the cover letter or simply put “Submission for Mat. Bilten” in the subject box during submission via e-mail.
The manuscript should be no longer than 25 pages and contain the following elements:
- Full title and Short title
- Author names and affiliations. For each author add his/her affiliation which should include the full postal address and the country name. If available, specify the e-mail address of each author. Clearly indicate who is the corresponding author of the paper.
- Language. Please use ether American or British English, but not a mixture of both.
- Abstract. A concise abstract is required (not more than 150 words). The abstract should state the problem studied, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separately from the article, so it must be able to stand alone.
- Keywords (at least three, up to six key words). They will be used for indexing purposes.
- Mathematics Subject Classification. Include one or more Math. Subj. Class. 2010 codes: http://www.ams.org/msc.
- References. A full list of references should be given at the end of the manuscript in alphabetical order by the first author’s last name. References that are not cited in the text should not be included in the reference list. Ensure the references are quoted accurately, and use the standard abbreviations for journal names prepared by the American Mathematical Society (see Mathematical Reviews Serials Abbreviations List).
- Citation in text. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Indicate references by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text. The actual authors can be referred to, but the reference number(s) must always be given.
- Article structure. Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections should be numbered 1.1, 1.2, etc. Use this numbering for internal cross-referencing: do not just refer to ‘the text’. Any subsection may be given a brief heading. Each heading should appear on its own separate line.
- Figures. Figures used in the manuscript have to be uploaded as separate EPS or PDF files. Please make sure that the figures included in the single file are placed next to the relevant text in the manuscript.
- Math formulas and Tables. Please submit math equations and tables as editable text and not as images.
Revised manuscripts must be sent in the PDF format (generated from the revised LaTeX source file) within 2 weeks (for minor revisions) or 4 weeks (for major revisions) of authors being notified of conditional acceptance pending satisfactory revision. If the revised version of a manuscript is not sent within the specified time, then the editor agrees to reasonably extend the deadline.
Final submission (accepted paper for publication)
If a submission is accepted, the contact person will receive instructions for submitting LaTeX source of final version of accepted paper, as well as all figures in EPS format.
The corresponding author will receive a proof of the paper for checking before it is published. Authors should keep in mind that reading proofs is their responsibility. Corrections should therefore be clear and unambiguous. The main aim of proofreading is to correct errors that may have occurred during the production process, and not to modify the content of the paper. Please correct your galley proofs and return them within 5 working days.
Print copy of the paper
The authors do not receive a print copy of the journal/paper. All published papers will be available to download for everyone without any charge.